"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, June 2, 2008

We never thought we'd do this....

We just got back from our trip to the Grand Canyon and Rocky Point. One of the discussions we had on the trip was the idea of Blogging. "Who sees themselves as so important that they would want to Blog?" I asked. Surely no one is THAT self absorbed!!

Well...I guess we are. But who knows how long this will last? This is our attempt to make up for our lack of communication with friends and family. No promises on frequency, but hopefully we'll be decent about it. I know we enjoy adding our pictures from trips and other events in the family.

Anyways...enjoy. Let us know if you have any questions!!

Love,
J & A

1 comment:

Greg said...

My first blogger activity has begun. Went to the gym today and I think I am having a Grand Canyon sore body relapse. Of course Glenda is rock solid with no soreness complaints. And so goes my first blog comment.