"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, February 19, 2010

Testimony in Church

Hello Again!
I had the opportunity to share our testimony and about how God blessed us with our amazing family.  I was going to just type in my comments off of the notes I used, but it turns out our church posts the sermons online.  So if you click HERE you can listen to it.

It is a good sermon, but if you want to just here my piece...it starts about 1/3 of the way through.

Enjoy and thanks for all the prayers!!

J

1 comment:

Beth said...

I enjoyed your testimony at church on Sunday. If you have any questions about Dewitt & pediatricians let me know! I know almost all of them. The head of pediatric's children go to school with my kids. I am picky about who my kids see there when they are sick because there are a couple of them that just DONT listen!